|One Bedroom||View Floorplan|
|Two Bedroom||View Floorplan|
|Two Bedroom Two Bath||View Floorplan|
|Three Bedroom||View Floorplan|
|Four Bedroom||View Floorplan|
|Five Bedroom||View Floorplan|
Not an offer of sale. For market research purposes only. Prices subject to change.
Prices are 2023 dollars and are as realistic as possible. Details are in the Pro forma, Financing, Phasing/College Heights pro forma. Active energy is sold separately from the unit to allow comparison to usual utility costs.
Parking is leased at approximately $150 /month. The units will have a monthly Homeowners’ Association fee ranging from approximately $150-$250. The fee covers maintenance and many amenities. Parking is charged separately so you only pay if you use the parking. No park, no pay.
College Heights offers a host of extra features in the homeowners’ fee including:
- Ecopass: free use of the fast, frequent Village Bus to campus, downtown Hayward and BART
- Café overlooking the Bay
- 24/7 security
- ATM, mailing services, other HOA services
- Residents’ fireplace lounge, reading room
- Multipurpose room: fitness center, meetings, events
- Children’s “tot lot” play area, bocce ball court, four mini-parks, Village square
- HOA Village Van for shuttling children to school and resident trips for shopping and events
- Motorized cart for moving large items (furniture, heavy deliveries, etc.)
Flexible: inside walls to change floor plan
- Choices of outside colors and wall ornamentation (sunbursts, etc.)
- Popular upgrades available.
- Sales agent and buyer use a computer program for visualizing choices and pricing of upgrades